JANUARY, 2010 (ISSUE #1)


GREETINGS FRIENDS,

Welcome to the MySpace version of my first official Chance Raspberry Newsletter!!! First off, thanks to everyone who signed up for my Mailing List, and if you have not, are not on MySpace much, or would prefer to receive these via e-mail, just write me at CHANCERASPBERRY@HOTMAIL.COM and I'll add you to the list!! You guys are the reason I'm doing this and I truly appreciate it!

Now then, down to business! 2010 is going to be a great year and I look forward to keeping you all up to speed. My goal is to send out a new e-mail at the end of each month. Since I'm learning as I go here (and know this may not be for everybody), please feel free to "remove" yourself from the list at any time, AND/OR e-mail me with suggestions and feedback.

The more I know, the better I can make future e-mails! Thanks, everyone!! Enjoy!!!

JANUARY Accomplishments:

SOME IMAGES HAVE BEEN REMOVED IN COMPLIANCE WITH FOX'S COPYRIGHT LAW. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, GUYS, BUT HEY - IF IT WERE OUR COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, WE'D BE DOING THE SAME THING!

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. - Chance

Photobucket
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS & ORDER INFO

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!

Thanks for reading, everyone!! There will be updates posting on these sites between now and the next newsletter, so feel free to check back anytime you want and, of course, forward this e-mail to your friends! Anyone receiving this FROM a friend that wants to be added to the mailing list, just send a request to: CHANCERASPBERRY@HOTMAIL.COM.

Until next month, take care, have fun, and KEEP CREATING. And HEY, if you've already explored the above links and find yourself craving more . . .

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON...I'M EVERYWHERE!




Photobucket

www.Twitter.com/ChanceRaspberry - (Tweet Me)

GOD BLESS,

Chance Raspberry =)